Since I was 23, I started traveling internationally alone, some of the countries and cities that I’d been to are the following:
1. Amman Jordan – stayed for 1 month
2. Riyadh Saudi Arabia- stayed for 1 month
3. Brunei Darussalam – just for a one day SIC (seat in coach) City Tour
4. Bahrain – just for a one day SIC (seat in coach) City Tour
5. United Arab Emirates – divided into 7 Emirates with different rulers that have different laws. I have had the chance to live in 4 majors cities Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Fujairah, I’d been to Ajman, Ras Al Qaimah and Umm Al Quwain for exploration once in a while. I’d been in UAE on and off for almost 5 years.
Seven(7) Emirates of UAE:
- Abu Dhabi–AUH -Capital of UAE.(Al Ain is a part of Abu Dhabi)
- Ajman – AJM.
- Sharjah – SHJ.
- Dubai – DXB.
- Fujairah – FUJ.
- Ras Al Khaimah – RAK.
- Umm Al Quwain – UAQ.
6. People’s Republic of China (PRC) – one of the biggest and most populated countries in the world. You will be needing a maximum amount of time to conquer and discover the whole country, every province has a different dialect. When you moved from one city to another city, you have to change your SIM card, when I travel from Shenzhen to Qingdao, my China Unicom automatically is under roaming services and has different mobile charging amount. So I opted on buying a new SIM card in Qingdao.
- Shenzhen – stayed for almost a month
- Qingdao – Northern part and snowing during my visit, I stayed 2 weeks for the holiday.
- Guangzhou – Business Capital City of China, stayed for quite long.
- Kaiping – I just stayed for 3 days in this beautiful city
- Shanghai – been here for 3 weeks
- Foshan – Random museum visits, known as the Furniture City
- Zhuhai – border to Macau
7. Iran – a small country close to UAE
- Qeshm – stuck here for a month
- Kish – stayed here for 2 weeks
8. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam – known as the Saigon, I was with my daughter when we visited this country and we stayed for just 4 days.
9. Kualalumpur Malaysia – short stay of 4 days
10. Hongkong – been here on and off since I started traveling. Recently I was with my daughter and we stayed for 3 days discovering the city.
11. Macau – an autonomous region of China, I have been here several times alone and also with my daughter.